Grandstream GXP2000 VoIP
The Grandstream GXP2000 is a 4-line SIP Phone that has a large 8 line Graphical LCD display and a dual 10/100 switched network port with integrated PoE. The GXP2000 also has 7 XML programmable line keys that can be used for BLF, paging, or PBX supported relay actions like unlocking doors. The GXP2000 has a dull duplex speakerphone and a 2.5mm jack for dedicated headset use.
Grandstream GXP2000 VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP2000 also offers automated phone book synchronization with directory server using XML, as well as broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP products including Asterisk and Trixbox. The GXP2000 is an ideal IP phone for both the small business and the enterprise customer.
Grandstream GXP2000 Features and Functions
- Supports SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, DHCP (client only)
- Supports NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Multiline support of up to 11 lines indicators (expandable to 112 lines through expansion key-module)
- Graphical LCD to display up to 8 lines and 22 characters per line
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- 2.5mm headset jack (versions 0.3 and 0.4 - 3.5mm headset jack)
- Supports Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended),forward, and more
- 3-way conferencing
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones: