Obihai OBi300 ATA
The Obihai OBi300 is a 1 port Analog Telephone Adapter which allows you to use your existing analog phones or fax machines to make calls using the internet. The OBi300 supports T.38 fax and will work with most SIP-based Internet Service Providers (ISP). The OBi300 is a great choice for Voice Service Providers because it is completely zero touch customizable. If you want to have the world's leading VoIP service, you need to have the world's leading VoIP device!
Click HERE for a tour of how OBi300 saves Service Providers time and money!
Obihai OBi300 Overview
The OBi300 by Obihai is a 1-port ATA which will allow you to use your analog devices with any SIP trunking provider. Simply plug the Analog Telephone Adapter into your broadband router and then plug your analog devices into the ATA. Calls from your OBi300 to any other device on any OBi device anywhere in the world are always free! The OBi300 features 1 FXS connection so you can connect an analog phone or a fax machine to the Internet to enjoy VoIP calling.
The OBi300 is easy to use and setup. When used with a SIP service provider, you will enjoy value-added features such as message waiting indication (MWI), speed dial, three-way conferencing, caller ID name and number, call forward, call waiting, Do-Not-Disturb, Call return, call recording, call history, and automatic attendant. Using an OBi300 with an analog phone as a SOHO telephone system gives you big company features at a consumer price.
The Obihai OBi300 is the lowest cost, fastest deployment ready ATA with zero touch customization (ZT). The OBi300 can be deployed directly to customers, redirecting automatically to your provisioning server or you can use the OBiTALK ITSP portal for target profiles. The Obihai ZT customization is available to service providers with a very low minimum order quantity. SPs can support customers using the OBITALK ITSP management portal which allows the SP to access each device individually to remotely troubleshoot and unobtrusively configure specific parameters on a customer's device. The OBi300 is a best-in-class ATA for service providers and their customers. The phone port collaboration makes the OBI300 a mini-phone system when needed for small businesses. The USB port, which supports the OBiWiFi or OBiBT dongle among many other applications, allows customers to use their OBi302 anywhere within range of a WiFi router or Bluetooth device. Cloud-based management of devices via OBiTALK portal gives SP's total visibility and control over deployed VoIP adapters. The OBi300 offers SIP implementation from the original inventors of the ATA - technology you have been using and trusting for over 12 years.
Obihai OBi300 Features:
- - 1 Port FXS for one analog device
- - Support for 2 SIP accounts
- - Will support faxing using T.38
- - USB port for use with USB devices or OBiWiFi or OBiBT- allows the OBi202 to work wirelessly!
- - Provisioning via HTTPS, HTTP, or TFTP
- - Zero Touch Configuration via HTTPS redirect to SP provisioning server
- - Customer support with the OBiTALK ITSP management portal
- - Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- - Speed Dialing of 99 OBi Endpoints or Numbers
- - Three-Party Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- - Hook Flash Event Signaling
- - Caller ID - Number
- - Caller ID - Name
- - Call Waiting
- - Call Forward - Unconditional
- - Call Forward on Busy
- - Call Forward on No Answer
- - Call Transfer
- - Anonymous Call
- - Block Anonymous Call
- - Do Not Disturb
- - Call Return
- - Call Recording (From Device Web UI)
- - Call History (Last 200 Calls from Device Web UI)
- - Automatic Attendant (AA) for Simplified Call Routing
- - Call Back Service - Connect to AA to Make a New Call or Ring the Attached Phone
Didn't find the ATA you were looking for?
Check out these other Obihai ATAs: