Patton SmartNode 4114 FXS/FXO VoIP Gateway
The business-class Patton SmartNode 4112/JO/EUI VoIP Gateway features 2 FXS and 2 FXO ports. The 2 FXO ports serve to connect newer IP based telephony systems to the PSTN. Use the 2 FXS ports for connecting analog telephones, fax machines, or modems to the VoIP System.
The SN4110 series Patton Gateways is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. This model, the SN4114/2JS2JO/EUI, has 2 FXS and 2 FXO ports. With its FXS analog ports the SN4110 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, caller-ID and other services. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically be routed to the PSTN or the IP network while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton's SmartNode 4110 delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.
Patton SN4114/2JS2JO/EUI Product Overview
- Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports—Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
Patton SN4114/2JS2JO/EUI Features:
For 2 FXS Ports:
- 2 FXO ports/ 2 FXS Ports
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- H.323 and SIP protocol supported
- External UI Power
- For 2 FXO Ports:
- 2-wire loop-start presented as an RJ-11/12
- 2.5kV line isolation Surge Protection: Voice Ports: Tip & Ring protected by 270 V side actor
- Off-hook and ring detection, Automatic line gain, Programmable ring count
- End of Call detection, Line drop, busy tone, battery reversal detection
- Hook-Flash Sending, Hook-Flash relay, DTMF send, detect, and relay
Caller ID FSK CLI reception and relay (Bellcore/ANSI and ETSI/ITU), Call routing based on Caller ID
- Second dial-tone for two-stage DTMF dialing, Call routing based on DTMF numbers.
- 2-wire Loopstart, RJ-11/12
- Short haul loop 1.1 KM @3REN
- EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201 188)
- Programmable AC impedence, feeding, and ring voltage; On-Hook Voltage 29VDC
- Caller-ID Type-1/2 FSK and ITU V.23/Bell 202 generation
For More information, visit Patton.com