Patton Smartnode 4520 Series FXS FXO Gateway Router
The Patton Smartnode 4520 series gateway is used to bridge the gap between an IP system and an analog system. To improve upon the Patton Smartnode 4110 series gateways, the Smartnode 4520 series offers a built in router offering QoS, wire-speed traffic shaping, and complete network access. Patton Smartnode gateways equipped with FXS ports can either bridge analog devices like telephones, fax machines, or modems to IP phone systems, or they can connect a legacy analog PBX phone system to SIP trunks to utilize VoIP. Patton analog gateways equipped with FXO ports can connect an IP PBX to the PSTN (or POTS lines) to use the public phone company to bring dial tone to a VoIP PBX.
Choose which configuration of FXS and FXO ports you would like in your Patton Smartnode 4520 series gateway from the drop down below.
Download the Smartnode 4520 Datasheet
Patton Smartnode 4520 Series Features:
- Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports in a compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Flexible call routing
- Built in QoS and Traffic Shaping
- Pptional IPSec VPN with DES, 3DES, and AES encryption
- Complete SIP and T.38 support, Support for SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Free Technical Support- Patton analog gateways offer free US-based post sales tech support