Rhino R1T1 PCI
Rhino R1T1 T1 PCI Card. Managing your Open Source telecommunication needs has never been easier than with Rhino products. Rhino PCI plug-in cards satisfy the needs of Open Source Telephony (OST) applications, no matter how stringent the requirement. Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI cards feature Asterisk and Linux tested software. Knowing that Rhino products are ready to perform right out of the box means that you can spend more time developing important customer relationships.
Rhino R1T1 T1 PCI Card Overview:
Rhino products are tough. In the rare case of trouble, our technical support staff is ready to give you the support you need, when you need it. Our 5-year limited warranty means that you can be confident that Rhino will always work hard and work well in your T1 application.
Rhino R1T1 PCI Card Features & Functions:
- Complete T1/DS1/ISDN-PRI/E1/J1 Transceiver Functionality
- Long-Haul and Short-Haul Line Interface for Clock/Data Recovery and Waveshaping
- Crystal-Less Jitter Attenuator
- Fully Independent Transmit and Receive Functionality
- Single chip line interface unit (LIU) and Framer
- Rhino hardware echo cancellation (REC1) card ready