Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Wireless Controller
The Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Wireless Controller is Ruckus' own Smart Wireless LAN system that allows the ability to centrally manage the access points (AP) on a network. The Ruckus 1200 bridges the gap between standalone APs that need management.
Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Wireless Controller Overview
The Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 is designed for ease of use and configuration for even the novice WiFi integrator. This Ruckus ZoneDorector allows any Ruckus Indoor/Outdoor AP to be discovered and configured through a web-based wizard.
The Ruckus 1200 went and maximized their data throughput by sending all data traffic directly from the access points to the wired network.
This Ruckus ZoneDirector comes pre-configured for 5 users and you can purchase additional licenses for users with the Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Single License Upgrade.
Ruckus 1200 Features and Functions:
- Central control and configuration of up to 75 ZoneFlex APs and 2,000 concurrent stations
- Support for 256 WLANs
- Performance monitoring and statistics
- Customizable dashboard
- SmartMesh wireless meshing that is self-organizing, self-optimizing, and self-healin
- Traffic thresholds for users on a specific SSID to ensure fairness
- Automatic traffic redirection using WISPr for multi-site authentication for large-scale deployments
- Easy to Deploy and Manage
Didn't find the Wireless ZoneDirector you were looking for?
Check out these other Ruckus ZoneDirectors: