Ruckus ZoneFlex 7782 Outdoor 802.11n Access Point
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7782 is an outdoor wireless access point offering adaptive antenna array and TxBF and 360 degree coverage.. The ZoneFlex 7782 is backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n and operates at 2.4GHz or 5GHz.
This product is PoE, Power supply is NOT included.
Ruckus ZoneFlex 7782 Overview
Supporting advanced Smart Mesh Networking, the Ruckus ZoneFlex 7782 Series is perfect for service providers looking to quickly and economically expand branded broadband services, offload data traffic from congested 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited.
The ZoneFlex 7782 Series implements Ruckus-patented BeamFlex™ smart antenna technology that enables consistent, high-performance, extended coverage and multimedia support in the most challenging RF environments. BeamFlex combined with TxBF is capable of delivering up to 9 dB of signal to-interference-plus-noise (SINR) improvement above the antenna gain and up to 15 dB of interference mitigation. Ruckus ChannelFly dynamic channel management optimizes client throughput up to 50 percent by selecting the best channel to operate on.
Ruckus ZoneFlex 7782 Features
- • Omnidirectional smart antenna for 2.4GHz/5GHz 6 elements, +2000 patterns360° coverage
- • Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- • Adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- • Up to 9dB signal gain / 15dB interference mitigation
- • Chip based transmit beamforming increasing signal gain up to 3dB when used with supported clients
- • Automatic interference avoidance, optimized for high density environments
- • Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE) in and out
- • Polarization Diversity for optimal mobile device performance
- • Standard 802.3af output for surveillance cameras
- • Integrated AC power
- • Dual 10/100/1000 PoE Ports
- • Integrated GPS for location services and network timing
- • Wall, pole or ceiling mountable
- • Small, lightweight, and unassuming form factor
- • 2 to 4 times extended range and coverage
- • Multicast IP video streaming
- • 900 Mbps of user throughput (450 Mbps/radio)
- • 32 BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies*
- • Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
- • Spectrum Analysis
- • Dynamic, per-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- • WEP, WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory*
- • Smart Mesh Networking**
- • Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK**
- • Admission control/load balancing**
- • Band Steering and airtime fairness
- • Captive portal and guest accounts **
** when used with Ruckus ZoneDirector controller.
* Available in v9.6 firmware release