Ruckus ZoneFlex 7762-T Access Point 901-7762-US91
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7762-T is the first concurrent, dual-band (2.4/5Ghz) outdoor 802.11n access point. It is ideal for enterprises looking to extend their wireless network outdoors or service providers that want to build multimedia hotspots and offload bulky data traffic from 3G networks.
Built to withstand the harshest of outdoor conditions, Ruckus designed the ZoneFlex 7762-T with the flexibility to function as a standalone AP or as a managed device, using the same wireless controller as its indoor Smart Wi-Fi products.
If no Ethernet cabling is available, the outdoor AP meshes seamlessly with the indoor ZoneFlex 7762-T. Unprecedented performance enables connections of 150Mbps or more between mesh nodes at distances of up to 300 meter or more.
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7762-T provides advanced interference avoidance and rejection to ensure high resilience resulting in reliable connectivity and consistent performance with extended range and it is simple to use and deploy – indoor/outdoor.
Ruckus ZoneFlex 7762-T Dual-Band Outdoor Access Point Product Overview
Integrates BeamFlex™ Smart Antenna Technology
- Enables consistent, high performance, extended coverage and multimedia support
- Automatic RF tuning adapts to constant changes in the environment with no client configuration needed
- Minimizes inter-nodal hops that degrade performance
- Results in fewer APs, more satisfied users
Provides Enormous Areas of Coverage
- Perfect for outdoor pool areas at hotels and resorts
- Ideal for schools, stadiums, and other outdoor sports facilities
- Excellent for enterprises that have shipping docks and other outdoor areas
- •Automatic interference avoidance, optimized for 3G offload
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dust proof plastic enclosure with flexible wall, pole or ceiling mounting options ensures that no distortion of WiFi signals is introduced
- Built-in heater for cold climate (-40° C)
- Two external N-type antenna connectors
- Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE), Ruckus custom high power PoE injector included, standard 802.3af output for surveillance camera
True Plug-And Play Multimedia Wireless LAN (WLAN) with Unmatched Ease of Use
- Quality of Service technology provides 4 queues per client station
- BeamFlex and Quality of Service technology deliver 600 Mbps of user throughput (300 Mbps/radio) for 20 concurrent voice calls, 100 simultaneous data users or 20 Mbps of guaranteed user throughput for over 100 meters (line of sight)
- Web-based wizard supports configuration by non-wireless expert through ZoneDirector
- Secure, sophisticated WLAN can be created in minutes
- No RF tuning or client configuration needed
Differentiated services with multiple SSIDs
- Up to 16 BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies can be configured
- Enables hot-zone operators to easily offer tiered services to different user or traffic types
- Enterprises can differentiate guest, contractor, and employee access policies or segment different traffic types
- Captive portal and guest accounts