Patton SmartNode 4524 4 FXO Gateway
. The SmartNode 4520 VoIP Gateway
supports up to eight FXS or FXO telephone connections. Combine Voice over IP with advanced Quality of Service QoS and full Internet access and security features to provide best in class service and voice quality. This integrated access router and VoIP Gateway benefits both service providers and enterprise network administrators with a lower cost of ownership and better service quality.
Patton SN4524/JO/EUI 4FXO VoIP Gateway Overview:
Connect with confidence using the SmartNode 4520 VoIP Gateway Router. Integrating a complete enterprise router with a full-featured Voice-over-IP Media Gateway offers the new standard in toll-bypass, remote/branch office connectivity, and enhanced carrier services. Perfect for the Remote office, Branch office, or PBX/Switch extension, the SmartNode 4520 integrates all your voice, FAX, and LAN traffic for seamless and secure networking.
With its FXS analog ports the SN4520 Series supports up to eight simultaneous calls, connects to any legacy telephone or PBX, and provides dial-tone, ringing, and caller-ID. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling, enhanced toll-bypass services, and fallback configurations. ClearConnect adaptive network monitoring ensures your call always gets connected even if the VoIP link goes down or becomes congested.
With dual 10/100 Ethernet ports, the SN4520 Series provides IP routing with guaranteed Quality of Service. Voice traffic is prioritized while LAN/IP traffic shaping permits efficient access to the Internet and corporate networks. As a complete enterprise router, the SN4520 supports DHCP, NAT, Firewall/ACL, and PPPoE clients. While IPSEC VPN and VLAN tunnel data while DES, 3DES or AES enables secure voice and data over the public network.
Patton SN4524/JO/EUI 4FXO VoIP Gateway Features & Functions:
- Dual 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet
- 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- Universal 100-240VAC contact us for 48VDC Power
- Configuration and Management through Webinterface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- IP routing and Services, NAT/PAT, DHCP Server, PPPoE, IP Filter Lists provide full Internet access capabilities and security
- Advanced QoS and traffic management. Voice-priority, traffic shaping to ensure optimal up and downstream voice quality
- Up to 8 Voice and FAX Calls over IP Support-Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port, any time
- 4 FXO ports for PSTN connections. Programmable call routing switches between any FXS, FXO and IP connection.