AT&T Synapse SB67050 Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA)
An economical way for businesses to add robust functionality to an already feature-rich phone system, additional ports on the AT&T SB67050
ATA make it possible to add audio out and audio in, offering a variety of options:
- Overhead Paging - In addition to paging through the actual phone, now businesses can plug into an external speaker system to give office-wide announcements.
- Analog Device Support - The System can support other devices without adding new phone lines, enabling the fax machine, card-swipe device and analog front door speakerphone to be integrated.
- External Hold Music - Freedom to add any music of their preference for callers to listen to while on hold. (On-hold music functionality should only be used in conjunction with music specifically licensed for on-hold use. Licensed on-hold music is available from many third party suppliers.)
- Group Voicemail - Flexibility to setup individual voice mailboxes, as well as group voicemail boxes that multiple employees can access.
AT&T Synapse Business Phone System Overview
The new Synapse™ Business Phone System from AT&T is perfect for businesses that need up to 50 extensions. This system is scalable from 1 to 16 outside lines, so as your business grows, your phone system can too. The Synapse™ Business Phone System provides simplicity without sacrifice--it's simple to install, manage and use, without sacrificing any of the features you need and expect from a business telephone system.
AT&T Synapse SB67050 Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) Features
THIS ATA IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR USE IN A PROPRIETARY AT&T SYNAPSE PHONE SYSTEM. IT WILL NOT WORK IN OTHER DEPLOYMENTS
- • 1 Ethernet Connection
- • 2 FXS (Analog Phone) Ports
- • External Music On Hold Support
- • Group Mailbox Support
- • Overhead Paging Support
- • Rack-Mountable
Didn't find the VoIP gateway you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of AT&T Synapse gateways.