Register for our webinar with Grandstream and you’ll automatically be entered to win a Grandstream GVC3200 SIP and Android Video Conferencing Solution for your business.
SIP + Android Video Conferencing Options
Grandstream’s latest video conferencing solution fills a need between low quality webcams and complex room-based enterprise grade video conferencing systems.
The Grandstream GVC3200 is a video conferencing solution for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that is affordable, simple to use, and flexible.
List price of $3,995 includes:
- 1080p HD Video Resolution,
- Bluetooth Remote Control,
- Controllable Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) Camera with 12x Zoom and Sony Megapixel Imaging Sensor,
- (4) Four HDMI cables,
- and Mounting Kit
Simple User Experience
Three-step installation process with Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Pro cloud platform that provides plug-and-play connectivity. Also included for ease of use are:
- VGA and HDMI video inputs,
- (3) Three HDMI Video Outputs (to connect several TV’s or monitors),
- Integrated Wi-Fi,
- Built-in Bluetooth for Use with External Bluetooth devices (speakers, microphones, keyboard),
- USB Port,
- SD Card Reader,
- and OLED Graphic Display on Camera Base
Flexibility and Interoperability
Hold up to a 9-way video conference from your GVC3200 that is interoperable with 3rd party SIP video conferencing platforms plus compatibility with:
- Android Video Applications,
- Google Hangouts,
- Skype for Business,
- and Blue Jeans
See How it Works, Register for Webinar
To see what the GVC3200 looks like in action, check out this detailed GVC3200 product demo video from Grandstream:
The dual SIP-based and Android-based platform on the GVC3200 was designed to eliminate barriers to hosting successful video conferences with multiple callers using multiple platforms with its ability to bridge calls from Android apps into a SIP conference.
Click here to register for our webinar on November 5, 2015 to ask questions and get answers on how the GVC3200 will work for your business.