Sangoma A104D Digital Telephony CardThe Sangoma A104D is the, quad port version of Sangoma's range of Advanced, Flexible Telecommunications AFT hardware designed for optimum support of voice and data over T1, E1 and J1.
Sangoma A104D Digital Telephony Card Overview
The Sangoma A104D provides full speed 132 Mbps PCI bus transfer with FPGA and optional DSP based processing to unload the host CPU in demanding environments such as soft PBX/IVR voice applications. Compatible with both the 3.3v and 5v PCI bus, Sangoma A104D cards operate in all commercially available motherboards sharing IRQs properly with themselves and all other PCI compatible devices, so you never have to worry about hardware compatibility issues.
Like all the Sangoma AFT Series, the Sangoma A104D is field upgradeable to take advantage of the hardware and software improvements as they become available.
Sangoma A104D Features and Functions
The new Sangoma A104D has a host of impressive features including:
- 4 port T1/E1 PCI card compliant for 3.3V/5V compliant
- telco grade features for the softPBX/switch marketplace
- full hardware support for 1024 taps 128ms of echo tail across all DS0's
- on board hardware based DTMF decoding
- on board hardware based noise reduction and voice enhancement technology
- full FCC Part 15, FCC Part 68, CE, with other certifications to follow
Didn't find the PCI Card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma Cards:
- # of Digital Ports
- Digital Signaling Type
- T1, E1, J1
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- Bus Type
- Echo Cancellation
- Form Factor
- Half Length, Full Height
- Low Profile
- Voltage Requirements
- 3.3v, 5.0v
- Data/Voice Support
- Voice Signaling Methods
- CAS, ISDN PRI, PRI, MFC/R2, ATM, PPP, SS7, BSC, HDLC
- Fractional Support
- yes-half data and half voice
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $2,240.00 for the Sangoma A104D?
Support for Asterisk, FreeSwitch, and Yate as well as other open source and proprietary PBXs.
Lifetime warranty when product is registered.
Ships with T1 Cable