Aastra 142D (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Aastra 142D Dect Handset Refresh
The Aastra 142D DECT handset works with Aastra SIP-DECT as well as Aastra's TDM DECT solution. The Aastra 142d offers a vibration alarm, headset socket, hands-free mode and keypad lighting. The amber-coloured illuminated display makes for simple intuitive operation using the system menus and browsing through the phone book. The integrated memory card stores the device identification for the system, the local phone book and all the user's personal settings. The Aastra 142D IP DECT Phone scales from a single handset to hundreds while being used as a part of the SIP-DECT Solution.
Aastra 142D Overview
The Aastra 142D has a variety of convenient features such as hands-free operation, vibra-call, back-lit graphic display and caller lists. Call filter, alarm function and the display of time and date complete the features.
As part of the Aastra SIP-DECT solution, pair the 142D with an RFP L35 or RFP L36 (outdoor) access point for an inter-corridor mobility solution for your company or workgroup.
Aastra 142D Features:
- - Includes charger and NA AC Adapter
- - Hands-free operation
- - Graphic 96x60 Back-lit display (color: amber) and Back-lit keypad
- - Transferable memory card (stores 100 phonebook entries and specific data of the handset)
- - 2.5 mm headset jack
- - Vibra-call
- - SOS-key for immediate connection to an emergency number
- - Quick call feature on keys 1 to 9
- - Info-key for messages and caller list
- - Info and loudspeaker key flashing when activated
- - Microphone mute function
- - 60 ringtones (30 short / 30 long)
- - Display of field strength, 4 steps
- - Adjustable volume control (receiver, loudspeaker), 8 steps
- - Ambient noise filter for loud environments
- - Telephone lock / alarm clock (alarm)
- - Auto-answer (for headset use)
- - Key lock, manually and automatically (1 minute timer)
- - Ring tone off (temporary )Silent charging
- - Call filter (blocking / release)
- - Date / time (local format can be selected)
- - Supports: call waiting, call hold, brokering, conferencing, call transfer (blind / consultation)
- - Supports call forward: always, busy, no answer
- - 13 languages (Czech, English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish)
- - Standby Time - up to 125 hours (US)
- - Talk Time - Up to 18 hours (US)
- - Takes 3 AAA rechargeable batteries
- - Charge Time - 6 hours
- - Weight - 138g with batteries
Aastra Infrastructure Supported:
- - OpenCom 100 / Aastra 800 (registration as OP 27 or 142d, respectively dependent on the release)
- - OpenCom 1000 (registration as OP 27 or 142d, respectively dependent on the release)
- - Aastra 5000 R 5.1 (with dedicated OMM R1.5 or higher)
- - NeXspan R 4.2 (with dedicated OMM R1.5 or higher)
- - SIP-DECT
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.