Cisco 8831 (Refresh)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831
The Cisco 8831 Unified IP Conference Phone supports SIP protocol, full-duplex 2-way wideband audio, and IEEE 802.3af PoE. The 8831 has 360 degree directional HD audio coverage ideal for conference rooms and offices of all sizes.
Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 Overview
The IP Conference Phone 8831 from Cisco is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges in most rooms used for conference calls. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using extension wired or DECT microphones with a daisy-chain configuration of two units. The Cisco 8831 has an industrial design with enhanced ergonomics that puts the user first. It offers a detached control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the entire unit. It also provides easy view of device mute status from all sides.
Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Business Edition systems, the IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers a more productive, acoustically pleasing, and secure communications experience across sites and participants.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) on Cisco UCM Versions 9.0 and later. For supported Cisco UCM versions before 9.0, a public space license is required.
Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 Features:
- IEEE 802.3af line power
- Signaling protocol support: SIP
- Codec support: G.711, G.729(a and ab), G.722, and Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC)
- Security: supports device authentication through 802.1.x supplicant (TLS) and SRTP
- Configuration options: You can configure IP address assignment statically or through the DHCP client
- Quality-of-service (QoS) options: supports DHCP and 802.1Q/p standards. The conference station can also be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
- Superior wideband acoustics: 160 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-3 dB
- Output: 92-dB SPL peak output
- Expanded room coverage: 160-degrees conical pattern provides even coverage of listening area
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.