Cisco CP-7940 (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Cisco CP-7940 VoIP Phone REFRESH
>p>The Cisco CP-7940
is a 2-line IP Phone which supports SIP for Asterisk, MGCP, or SCCP protocol. This model features dual 10/100 ports and Cisco Power over Ethernet support.
Refreshed Cisco CP-7940 VoIP Phone Product Overview
As the market leader in true IP Telephony, Cisco continues to deliver unsurpassed end-to-end data and VoIP solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, fully featured IP Phone portfolio to enterprise and small-to-medium sized customers.
The Cisco CP-7940 is part of Cisco's 7900 series IP phones and is very similar to the 7960G IP phone. The 7940 and 7960G share a similar physical appearance but the 7940 has two line key buttons instead of six which can handle four simultaneous calls instead of twelve. The 7940 includes a large pixel based LCD display. The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of such features as XML (Extensible Markup Language) and future features. The 7940 is also compatible with Cisco power over Ethernet (PoE) technology which eases installation and reduces clutter in the office. It features an adjustable foot stand that can be changed from flat to 60 degrees.
Our Cisco CP-7940 supports Cisco Pre-Standard inline Power over Ethernet (PoE) which eases installation and reduces clutter in the workspace. The foot stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot stand is also keyed to match standard wall jack configurations for wall mounting. The Cisco IP Phone 7940 is multi-protocol enabled, supporting Cisco's Call Manager Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP), SIP for Asterisk and MGCP.
Refreshed Cisco CP-7940 Features and Functions
- 2 Lines
- 2 Ethernet Ports
- Power over Ethernet (Cisco PoE)
- Supported Protocols: SCCP, SIP for Asterisk, MGCP
- Direct access to voice mail. In the near future voice mail speech to text readout on the display.
- The Cisco IP Phone 7940 identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This allows users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability.
- The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP3) standard directory.
- The Settings feature key allows the user to adjust display contrast and select from a large number of unique ringer sounds, volume settings for all audio such as ringer, handset, headset, and speaker.
- Network Configuration preferences can also be setup. (Network configuration is usually setup by the System Administrator.
- Configuration can either be automatic or manually setup
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.