Cisco RV180W (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Cisco RV180W Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Router
The Cisco RV180Wis a flexible, high-performance, multi-function router for small businesses that offers highly secure wired and wireless connectivity to multiple offices and remote employees. The Cisco RV180W wireless router features a built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch that lets you connect network devices and transfer files and data at high speed, providing the power and performance you need to keep multiple employees productive. Intelligent quality of service (QoS) features let you prioritize network traffic to keep critical network applications like voice and video running at their best.
Cisco RV180W Overview:
The Cisco RV180W is an affordable, high-performance, multi-function device designed for small businesses that can be used as a wireless router, access point, and bridge, offering flexible deployment options and long-term investment protection as your needs change. It delivers high-speed wired and wireless connectivity to multiple offices and remote employees. This router has support for IPv6 to future-proof your network. It is easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The Cisco router provides the ideal combination of affordability, reliability, and performance in a router designed specifically for small businesses.
Cisco RV180W Features:
- • Simplicity and ease of use: The Cisco RV180W router is easy to use and works right of the box; its intuitive web-based configuration tool (GUI) reduces setup time to minutes.
- • High-performance connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet on all ports for faster data transfer for bandwidth intensive applications. Wireless-N for greater throughout and coverage to those Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- • Secure remote access: Support for IP Security (IPsec) and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN helps enable small businesses to extend secure connectivity of their network to remote offices and users, using encryption and authentication technologies
- • Investment protection: This multifunction device can function as a firewall, access point, and bridge to provide flexible deployment options and investment protection as your needs change
- • Expand your network: In client bridge mode, small businesses can easily expand their networks by connecting their secure wireless connection to a second Ethernet network (at Gigabit Ethernet speed) without cabling or installation costs
- • IPv6-enabled: Native support for IPv6 allows customers to take advantage of future networking applications and operating systems, without an equipment upgrade
- • Quality of service (QoS): QoS prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance for voice, video, and data applications
- • Secure guest access: Support for separate "virtual" networks allows you to setup highly secure wireless and wired guest access through captive portal or "Wi-Fi hotspots"
- • Interoperability: Tested to work with other Cisco networking products on the network such as a switch, camera, or a network-attached storage (NAS) device. You can also run the device in firewall mode, access point mode, or bridge mode
- • Peace of mind: The Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty protects all Cisco RV Series products for the life of the product
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.