Cisco SG200-50P (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Cisco SG200-50P 48-port 10/100/1000 PoE Smart Switch REFRESH
The Cisco SG200-50P switch is an affordable 50-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) Gigabit Ethernet smart switch, including two combination mini-GBIC ports. Supporting high-bandwidth applications, the switch is easy to use and includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG200-50P Product Overview
The Cisco SG200-50P offers the basic security and quality-of-service features needed to support shared network resources and to connect network devices. This Cisco switch has native support for IPv6 as well as the previous IPv4 standard, helping ensure that your network is ready for the next generation of technologies. With energy-efficient technology, it optimizes power use to reduce energy costs without compromising performance. It is easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is offered with a limited lifetime warranty and one year of technical support. The Cisco SG200-50P provides the ideal combination of affordability, reliability, and performance in a switch designed specifically for small businesses.
Cisco SG200-50P Features:
- 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) connectivity deliver high availability and performance, keeping networks running and ensuring access to critical business applications
- 24 ports of IEEE 802.3af PoE max 180W
- 2 combination mini-GBIC ports support fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity, allowing you to easily connect switches around the workplace
- Security features such as IEEE 802.1X keep unauthorized users off the network and protect company data
- Integrated IP telephony support automatically configures connected IP phones with the correct VLAN and quality-of-service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic
- Native support for IPv6 ensures compatibility with the next-generation of technologies without needing to upgrade the network
- Energy-efficient features help reduce power consumption and lower energy costs
- Limited lifetime warranty and one year technical support provide investment protection
- Product documentation and most user interfaces available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese
Cisco SG200-50P Package Contents:
- Cisco SF200-50P Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF)
- Quick-start guide
Didn't find the Cisco switch you were looking for?
Check out these other network switches
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.