Cisco SPA502G (VSRF) 1 Line VoIP Phone
This Cisco SPA502G (VSRF) has undergone an extensive 10 step Refresh process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware version and repacked for sale. Refresh products ship with all applicable original components, including phone, handset, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 patch cable, and even the necessary manuals.
Cisco SPA502G (VSRF) 1 Line VoIP Phone Overview
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP based Cisco SPA502G (VSRF)1-Line IP Phone has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA502G (VSRF) addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA502G (VSRF).
The Cisco SPA502G (VSRF) 1-Line IP phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Cisco SPA502G (VSRF) Features and Functions
- For business or home office use
- Dependable, Affordable and Feature Rich
- Full-featured 1-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Cisco SPA502G (VSRF) Warranty
Refresh products come with a standard six month warranty with an additional six months of coverage available through the Plus 6 warranty. All Refresh products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of the standard six month warranty period.