Refreshed Cisco CP-7960 VoIP Phone
This Refreshed Cisco CP-7960 has undergone an extensive 10 step Refresh process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware version and repacked for sale. Refresh products ship with all applicable original components, including phone, handset, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 patch cable, and even the necessary manuals.
Refreshed Cisco CP-7960 VoIP Phone Product Overview
The Cisco CP-7960 also features a large, pixel-based LCD display. The CP-7960 display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed. The graphic capability of the CP-7960 display allows for the inclusion of such features as XML (Extensible Markup Language) and future features.
The Cisco CP-7960 is dynamic and designed to grow with system capabilities. As with other models of Cisco phones, the CP-7960's Features will keep pace with new changes via software updates to the phone's flash memory. The Cisco CP-7960 provides many accessibility methods according to user preference. Various methods or paths include buttons, softkeys, a navigation key, and direct access with the use of corresponding "ghost" digits.
Refreshed Cisco CP-7960 Features and Functions
- Messages - Direct access to voice mail. In the near future voice mail speech to text readout on the display.
- Directories - The Cisco IP Phone CP-7960 identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This allows users to quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back capability. The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP3) standard directory.
- Settings - The Settings feature key allows the user to adjust display contrast and select from a large of unique ringer sounds, volume settings for all audio such as ringer, handset, headset, and speaker. Network Configuration preferences can also be setup. Configuration can either be automatic or manually setup for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), CallManager, and backup CallManagers.
- Services - The Cisco CP-7960 allows users to quickly access diverse information such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based information using extensible markup language (XML) to provide a portal to an ever-growing world of features and information.
- Help - The Cisco CP-7960 online help feature gives users information about the phone's keys, buttons, and features. The pixel display allows for greater flexibility of features and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory.
Refreshed Cisco CP-7960 Warranty
Refresh products come with a standard six month warranty with an additional six months of coverage available through the Plus 6 warranty
. All Refresh products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of the standard six month warranty period.