Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX Appliance (REFRESH)
The Grandstream UCM6108 is an advanced easy to manage IP PBX appliance for the SMB market with 2 FXS and 8 FXO Ports. Operating an enhanced version of Asterisk, the UCM6108 includes advanced voice, video, data and mobility features without additional licensing or software fees.
Grandstream UCM6108 IP PBX Appliance (REFRESH) Overview
The Grandstream UCM6108 is a powerful IP PBX appliance that supports up to 500 users, 60 concurrent calls, 6 conference bridges, and 32 conference participants. This UCM6100 Series features LAN/WAN Gigabit network port with integrated PoE, up to 50 SIP trunk accounts with flexible call routing control, 2 FXS ports for fax or analog phones, 2 FXO ports for POTS lines, large 4GB onboard Flash memory and virtually unlimited peering for multi-site deployment.
The UCM6108 features automated discovery and Zero Configuration smart provisioning of various SIP endpoints such as IP phones, and IP cameras, allowing resellers, installers, and SMB end-users to quickly and easily install and operate this VoIP business communications system with little training.
The UCM6108 has broad SIP interoperability with major Internet telephony service providers and SIP trunk providers, as well as the vast majority of SIP phones and other SIP devices on the market.
Grandstream UCM6108 (REFRESH)Features and Functions
- 2 FXS ports
- 8 FXO ports
- Single Gigabit Ethernet port
- USB, SD Peripheral Ports
- G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM; T.38 Voice and Fax Codecs
- H.264, H.263, H.263+ Video Codecs
- TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, PPPoE, SIP (RFC3261), STUN, SRTP, TLS Network Protocols
- Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom among other features
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Gateways: