Grandstream GXW4104 4-FXO Port VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4104 analog FXO gateway allows small businesses and remote locations to seamlessly connect up to 4 PSTN lines to an existing IP PBX System or analog phone system. The GXW4104 features 4 FXO ports allowing up to 4 lines to connect to the PSTN and 2 switched 10/100 Ethernet ports that can be routed to connect to the network.
Grandstream GXW4104 VoIP Gateway Overview
The Grandstream GXW4104 is an advanced low-to-mid-density analog gateways with dual 10M/100M network ports, integrated router, rich telephony features, comprehensive voice codec and fax support, flexible dial plan, and strong security protection that can be used for IP enabling traditional analog PBX or key systems, inter-branch-office voice/data communications, and as PSTN trunk gateways for software based IP PBX systems.
It is T.38 Fax compliant and features G.168 echo cancellation support. The GXW4104 Analog Gateway also includes a video surveillance port so you can incorporate Grandstream IP surveillance cameras into your network
Grandstream GXW4104 Features and Functions
- 4 FXO port media gateway
- Video surveillance port
- External power supply
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account)
- Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions
- 1 or 2 stage dialing
- Caller ID
- G.168 - echo cancellation
- Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- T.38 Fax compliant
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Gateways: