Grandstream GXW4108 8 Port FXO VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4108 analog FXO gateway allows small businesses and remote locations to seamlessly connect up to 8 PSTN lines to an existing IP PBX System or analog phone system. The GXW4108 features 8 FXO ports allowing up to 8 lines to connect to the PSTN and 2 switched 10/100 Ethernet ports that can be routed to connect to the network. It is T.38 Fax compliant and features G.168 echo cancellation support. The GXW4108 also includes a video surveillance port so you can incorporate Grandstream IP surveillance cameras into your network.
Grandstream GXW4108 8 Port FXO VoIP Gateway Overview
Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, softswitches and SIP-based environments, the Grandstream GXW4108 analog gateway ensures manageability, a simple configuration, superb voice and video quality and feature rich functionality. The Grandstream GXW4108 Analog Gateway series is based on open industry standards.
Grandstream GXW4108 Features and Functions
- 8 FXO port media gateway
- Video surveillance port
- External power supply
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account)
- Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions
- 1 or 2 stage dialing
- Caller ID
- G.168 - echo cancellation
- Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- T.38 Fax compliant
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Gateways: