Netgear FS752TP Product Overview
Netgear FS752TP PROSAFE 52-Port Fast Ethernet PoE Smart Switch with 4 Gigabit uplink ports. Even as a NETGEAR GREEN product, the FS752TP can support IP phones, video phones, Access Points (APs) and surveillance IP cameras for your growing business.
The Netgear FS752TP Prosafe is a 52-port PoE Smart Switch for advanced performance in small to medium size businesses. You can deploy 48 PoE devices over your network and power them from the FS752TP.
The FS752TP let's you run your business as you want to. The ProSafe FS752TP connects up 48 devices based on IEEE 802.3af – including up to four high-power IEEE 802.3at devices - and gives you the choice to turn on and off ports. The FS752TP from Netgear auto-detects new appliances and asses how much power the products needs, saving on energy. System administrators will also enjoy the flexibility that the FS752TP offers multiple management options, sophisticated traffic management, and much more. See the data sheet under Technical Specs for more information.
Netgear FS752TP Features:
- Support 48 IEEE 802.3af PoE devices
- 4 PoE Plus ports to support video phones and 802.11n APs
- Intuitive web-based management for quick and easy setup and configuration
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Static routing
- 802.1x port authentication
- Enhanced QoS
- Rate limiting
- IGMP snooping
- Auto Voice VLAN and Auto Video VLAN
- Backed by the NETGEAR ProSafe Lifetime Warranty
- 1-Year ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support (remote diagnostics from Netgear technical experts)