Ruckus ZoneFlex R600 Indoor Wireless Access Point
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R600 Indoor Wireless Access Point delivers high performing 802.11ac wireless and is competitively priced in the marketing. The R600 WiFi Access Point is maximized for servicing networks with dual-polarized attennas that are able to adapt in real time.
Ruckus ZoneFlex R600 Indoor Wireless Access Point Overview
The Ruckus R600 can be dispersed as a standalone access point or included as part of a centrally managed wireless LAN with the use of a Ruckus ZoneDirector. When the Ruckus ZoneDirectors are included, the R600 will be automatically configured and allow for easy setup and configuration.
The R600 WiFi AP fits a variety of medium frequency environments and hotspot environments such as SMB's, hotels and schools.
Ruckus R600 Features and Functions:
- Three-stream MIMO 3x3:3
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- Capable of supporting over 500 clients
- Up to 2 times extended range and coverage
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Support for multiple BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policie
- Standard 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrated smart antenna technology
Didn't find the Wireless Access Point you were looking for?
Check out these other Ruckus Access Points: