Sangoma Vega 50 4 FXO Gateway (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Sangoma Vega 50 4 FXO Gateway REFRESH
The Refreshed Sangoma Vega 50 4 FXO analog gateway allows for PSTN connection or IP Centrex to an IP network. This model offers 4 FXO ports for connecting to the PSTN.
Refreashed Sangoma Vega 50 Overview
Analog Vega 50 analog gateways support standard loop start signalling. Vega 50 media gateways have proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment. All VegaStream gateways can support SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX. The gateways can be configured for different country requirements, such as tones & line impedance. Vega 50 media variants equipped with FXS ports are also fitted with two FXO ports. When powered the Vega can route calls to or from these two FXO ports. Under power failure conditions the two FXO ports provide a hard-wired bypass to two FXS ports allowing PSTN calls to be made even under this failure condition.
The Vega 50 media gateway connects a range of legacy telephony equipment, including PBXs, ISDN telephones, the ISDN, analog phones & the PSTN to IP networks. The Vega 50 media supports up to 10 analog ports. It can be used in many applications.
Service Provider Applications:
- * Customer premises gateway for SIP trunking
- * FXS endpoints for IP Centrex
- * Survivability for IP phones
- * Enterprise VoIP networking
- * PSTN trunking for IP-PBXs
Refreshed Sangoma Vega 50 Analog Gateway Features:
- H.323 version 4
- Audio codecs:
- G.711 (a-law/µ-law) (64 kbps)
- G.729a (8kbps)
- G.723.1 (5.3/6.4 kbps)
- GSM (Optional)
- FAX Support – up to G3 FAX, using T.38
- Modem Support – up to V.90, using G.711
- Up to 8 VoIP channels
- 2 or 4 S/T interfaces presented on RJ45
- Point to point or point to multipoint
- Each interface can be configured NT or TE
- 4 or 8 FXS ports with 2 FXO ports presented on RJ11
- 4 or 8 FXO ports presented on RJ11
- 600R, 900R or CTR-21 line impedance
- 2 RJ-45s, 10 BaseT / 100 BaseTX, full / half duplex
Available on FXS ports:
- Call Waiting
- Call Forward Unconditional, Busy, No-Answer
- Call Transfer Blind, Consultative
- 3 Way Conference
- Do Not Disturb
- Message Waiting Indicator – Audible, Visual
- Music on Hold
- Executive Barge
- Caller ID presentation
- Caller ID screening allows connections to be accepted only from selected call sources
- H.323 gatekeeper registration
- SIP Registration & Digest Authentication
Operations, Maintenance & Billing
- HTTP(S) web server
- Radius Accounting & Login
- Remote firmware upgrade:
- Auto code upgrade
- Auto configuration upgrade
- SNMP V1, V2 & V3
- TFTP / FTP support
- VT100 RS232 / Telnet/SSH
- Voice readback of IP parameters
Routing & Numbering
- Dial Planner – sophisticated call routing capabilities, standalone or gatekeeper/proxy integration
- Direct Dialing In (DDI)
- SIP registration to multiple proxies
- FXS ports support Call Waiting & Call transfer (blind & consultative)
- NAT traversal
- Adaptive jitter removal
- Comfort noise generation
- Silence suppression
- 802.1p/Q VLAN tagging
- Differentiated Services (DiffServ)
- Type of Service (ToS)
- QoS statistics reporting
- Echo cancellation (G.168 up to 128ms)
Security & Encryption
- Media – SRTP (Optional)
- SIP – TLS (Optional)
- Management – HTTPS, SSH Telnet
- Configurable user login passwords
- Enhanced Network Proxy (ENP) (Optional)
EMC (Class A)
- FCC Part 15
- TBR21 (FXO)
- FCC Part 68
- TBR3 (BRI)
- 0° .. 40°C
- 0% .. 90% humidity (non-condensing)
FXS Line Length
- 299.73mm (11.80") x 44.45mm (1.75") x 237.06mm (9.33") width/height/depth
- Weight: 1.02kg (unit only)
- Rackmount brackets supplied
- Standard product: External 12V 24W AC/DC adapter
- Code & configuration data are stored in FLASH & executed from RAM
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway you were looking for?
Check out our complete line of FXO Gateways!
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.