Patton SN4114 4-FXS VoIP Gateway SN4114/JS/EUI (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Patton SN4114/JS/EUI 4 Port FXS Gateway REFRESH
The Patton SN4114/JS/EUI VoIP Gateway features 4 FXS port for connecting analog devices such as telephones, fax machines, and modems to newer VoIP Systems.
Patton SN4114/JS/EUI Overview
The SmartNode 4110 Patton Gateway Series supports up to eight transparent phone calls while leveraging VoIP for lower-cost carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4110 series is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. This model, the SN4114/JS/EUI, has 4 FXS ports. With its FXS analog ports the SN4110 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, and caller-ID. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically select the least-cost-route while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton's SmartNode 4110 delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.
Patton SN4114/JS/EUI Features
- - 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet port
- - 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- - Universal 100-240VAC (contact us for 48VDC Power)
- - Configuration and Management through Webinterface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- - Up to 4 Voice and FAX Calls over IP Support-Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port, any time
- - 4 FXS ports connect to your standard telephone with programmable tones, ringing, CLIP etc.
- - Programmable call routing switches between any FXS, FXO and IP connection.
- - Toll Quality CODECs and T.38 FAX-Use standard G.711 or G.726 Codecs for toll-quality or G.723.1 or G.728ab for low-bandwidth applications. T.38 FAX and FAX Bypass features allow high-quality FoIP.
- - H.323v4, SIP Signaling-Deploy into any enterprise or carrier softswitch network with the leading call and session signalling protocols. Maximize Interoperability to create advanced multimedia and messaging services.
Check out VoIP Supply's other analog gateways
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.