Yealink SIP-T26P (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Yealink T26P IP Phone (REFRESHED)
The Yealink T26P is a POE enabled advanced SIP phone featuring 3 SIP lines and HD voice hardware and software support. It includes an AC adapter.
Yealink T26P Product Overview:
The Yealink T26P is an advanced IP phone which is designed for maximum productivity and efficiency in the everyday business environment. It is equipped with the leading TI Titan chipset, offers high definition voice (HD Voice) through the TI Voice engine, HD handset, HD Speaker, and the HD Codec (G.722). The SIP-T26 includes 10 DSS keys for programming IP-PBX features such as BLF/BLA, intercom, call pickup, etc. Six navigation keys and four context sensitive soft keys help you create an easy user interface. Ten dedicated hard keys provide you with direct access to the functions for audio and call control. The SIP-T26 allows for an RJ9 headset and up to 6 EXP38 expansion modules.
Yealink T26P Features and Specs:
IP PBX System Integration
- 3 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward
- Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- XML Phonebook search/import/export
- Blacklist, call history (100 entries)
- Volume adjustment, ringtone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
- Multi-language (more than 20)
- Supports up to 6 expansion modules
Codecs and Voice Features
- Dial plan, dial-now
- SMS, Voicemail, MWI
- BLF/BLA, intercom, paging
- Call park, call pickup
- Distinctive ringtone
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- SIP (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- NAT Traversal: STUN mode
- DTMF: In-Band, RFC2833, SIP Info
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP Assignment: Static/DHCP/PPPoE
- TFTP/DHCP/PPPoE client
- Telnet/HTTP/HTTPS server
- DNS client
- NAT/DHCP server
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/PnP auto-provision
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Dial number via SIP server
- Dial URL via SIP server
- HTTPS (server/client)
- SRTP (RFC3711)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- VLAN (802.1 pq), QoS
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Admin/user configuration mode
- TI TITAN Chipset
- 132x64 graphic LCD
- 45 keys including 13 programmable keys
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- 1XRJ12 (6P6C) expansion module port
- Power adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/1.2A output
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Power consumption: 1.6-2.6W
- Net weight: 1.05KG
- Dimension: 273x204x42MM
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Storage temperature: up to 60°C
Click here for a Yealink T26P Datasheet
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.