The Ruckus FlexMaster Management System is a fully-featured, intuitive, and complete, Linux-based managed service platform for configuration, fault detection, audit, performance management and optimization of hundreds of thousands of remote Smart Wi-Fi APs or Smart Wireless LANs (WLANs) from a single point. It provides a unique collection of automated and customized facilities not found in other management platforms such as an automated and customized super dashboard, trending reports and customized graphs, detailed client data for planning and troubleshooting and comprehensive events management.
Ruckus FlexMaster Features
• Multi-tiered management access
• Auto discovery of Ruckus devices
• Group configuration of devices
• Relational database
• Manual or scheduled firmware upgrades for selected devices
• Geographic representation of devices on the networks using Google maps
• Customized Dashboard View settings on a per administrator basis
• Trending reports and customized graphs such as packets sent and received by the busiest APs, AP airtime utilization and the APs with the most associated clients.
• Service level agreement graphs and reports that include percentage uptime for AP groups and specific clients, backhaul uptime and client potential throughput.
• Secure access with remote SSL
• Client throughput data such as connectivity throughput, connectivity status, signal quality, etc.
• Connection and association reports
• Audits of user actions and system logs