Rhino Channel Bank - Base Unit Chassis w/ 110VAC Power Supply
Please note - this is the base chassis with 110V AC Power ONLY - no FXS or FXO Interfaces Included - 4 Channel FXO or FXS modules may be purchased here to fully populate your Rhino Chassis up to 24 Ports, you can mix and match 4 Port FXS and FXO modules to suit your application, up to 24 total channels per chassis
Rhino Equipment offers several solutions for T1 connectivity. Our channel banks are feature rich and are specifically designed for ease of use and maintenance. It is our goal that you will fall in love with the Rhino channel bank during installation, and then never have to think about it again.
Every Rhino channel bank will configure itself to the T1 when plugged in and powered up. Also standard with each Rhino Channel bank is a 4 line by 40-character LCD display. This display in conjunction with the four menu buttons can be used to manually configure your channel bank if your installation calls for a more specific needs. In addition, the LCD screen will display real-time signaling bits. This becomes a �window� into the T1 and allows you to see what is being received and what is being sent.
Every system comes with a fractional V.35 data port.
Rhino Channel Bank - CB24-MOD - T1, 110VAC
With the "Auto-Config" feature, you can just plug it in, and the channel bank is ready to go. If you are needing more than just a voice application, the Rhino Channel Bank now supports data, and is configurable channel by channel. It is the most flexible channel bank on the market.
- Operating Environment: 0 C 70 C 32 F 166 F
- Humidity: Non-condensing up to 95% relative humidity
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC
- Power Usage: Fuse Rating: 1A
- T1 Requirements: Standard 4 wire T1 via an RJ48C jack
- Start Protocols: Immediate, Loop, Ground, Wink, and DID
- Framing protocols: D4 or ESF
- Line Coding: AMI or B8ZS
- Analog Output: 24 Loop start lines via 25 pair amphenol connector
- Data Output: DB25 Male
- Physical size: 3.5� tall (2U), 17� wide and 8.5" deep
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Mounting: 19" or 23" rack mountable. Unit can also be mounted on the wall.