Huawei is a leading global Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) solutions provider
Huawei is a company that is driven forward in the global market by their continuous investment in innovation. With over 70,000 employees in 16 worldwide facilities focused on research and development, they have become a lead in technology standards and patents.
The global invest in research and development has enabled Huawei to quickly become one of the leading technology companies in the world. This success has been achieved across several different markets:
- Over 800k switches with 36 million ports deployed
- #1 in LTE worldwide
- #2 in telepresence worldwide
- #2 in high-end routers worldwide
Why buy Huawei?
- Serving 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators
- Deployed in over 140 countries, serving 1/3 of the world's population
- 150,000 global employees with approximately 70,000 dedicated to R&D
- Regional offices in Boston, New York, Plano, Los Angeles and a research and development facility in Santa Clara
- In 2012, Huawei granted OEM contracts worth over $6 Billion to US based technology companies