Linksys Ships PAP2T-NA Dual FXS Analog VoIP Adapter
The Linksys PAP2T Internet Phone Adapter enables high-quality feature-rich VoIP (voice over IP) service through your broadband Internet connection. Just plug it into your home Router or Gateway and use the two standard telephone ports to connect analogue phones or use one of the ports for a fax machine.
Each phone port operates independently, with separate phone service and phone numbers — like having two telephone lines. You’ll get clear reception and a reliable fax connection, even while using the Internet at the same time.
With Internet telephony, along with low domestic and international phone rates, an impressive array of special telephone features are available. Choose your preferred free local dialing US area code, regardless of where you live. Or add a virtual telephone number in any area code, forwarded to your Internet phone. You can even add a toll-free number.
The Linksys Internet VoIP Phone Adapter is compatible with these and all of the other special telephone features that are available from your Internet telephony service provider, such as Caller ID, Call Waiting, Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Distinctive Ring, and much more.
Features on the new Linksys PAP2T-NA Includes:
- Two voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or Fax machines with two independent telephone numbers
- One RJ-45 port for 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection
- Supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Supports multiple voice compression standards: G.711, G.726, G.729, and G.723.1
- Supports Simultaneous calls with G.729 codec
- Web-based configuration through a built-in web server
- Supports DTMF tone detection and generation
- Supports FSK Caller ID, DTMF Caller ID and FSK VMWI
- Supports Echo Cancellation and Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Password protected access and configuration
- Supports auto-provisioning with remote firmware upgrade