What’s inside the box? Watch our unboxing video to learn about Jabra’s PanaCast 50 Video Bar!Jabra PanaCast 50 Video Bar offers powerful audio and video that can make your meetings as life-like as possible! With a 180° field of view in Panoramic-4K and a range of intelligence-driven features, on top of eight professional microphones, the PanaCast 50 does not disappoint!
Poly is excited to announce that Poly Edge B Series Phones are now certified with Cisco BroadWorks! The Edge B Series is also certified with Zoom Phone, Google Voice and more.
These certifications make it easier for Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) and VoIP service providers to streamline their testing and support of Poly Edge B phones. It is also easier and faster for providers to get the phones to market.
About Poly Edge B Series
Poly’s Edge B phone family comes with two and four-line key options. They are cost-effective devices not only for small businesses and emerging markets, but also for many enterprise-based use cases.
Key features include:
- Poly Acoustic Fence technology
- Poly HD Voice
- Hardcore reliability
- Desk and wall mount options
What’s New this August?
- Granite EPIK
Check out Granite EPIK! They provide a POTS alternative that is fully compatible with alarm, POS and voice lines, and delivers savings along with the best service in the industry.
Their patented technology is delivered over the 4G LTE network, with intelligent failover to internet or PRI connections for redundancy. Granite EPIK offers universal US availability, even at locations no longer served by traditional copper circuits.
Key benefits include:
- Compatible with all analog line devices
- Fire and building code compliant
- More reliable than traditional POTS
- 24/7 remote out of brand monitoring with instant notification
- Cellular backup
- Advanced security
- So much more!
Have you heard of RabbitRun? RabbitRun provides flawless 4G failover designed for work from home and small business markets. They address business challenges with its core solutions:
- Application performance & Quality of Service – prioritize application data based on the advanced congestion aware quality of service system
- Failsafe, No Drop Failover – keep customers Failsafe with no dropped voice and video meetings
- Load Balancing, Application Traffic Steering – utilize the maximum network connectivity while providing the best application performance
- Built in 4G LTE Wireless – support via an internal modem. Optional 4G LTE data plan
- Cloud Managed and Jump Service – simplified installation that’s fast and not complicated.
- Sangoma FAXStation is Now HIPAA-Compliant! You can trust that Sangoma FAXStation keeps every healthcare data private. Learn more here.
- Fanvil Education Promotion – Don’t forget to take advantage of Fanvil’s incentive program for education projects! It’s up to 5% off and this promotion ends on September 30th, 2022.
Fanvil, a leading global audio and video VoIP device provider, recently announced the launch of a new sub-brand LINKVIL to produce wireless unified communication products!
What is Linkvil?
Don’t worry, Fanvil is not going away! LINKVIL is Fanvil’s new sub-brand of fully wireless communication. As the sub-brand of Fanvil, LINKVIL will be focusing on the research and development of A&V-IoT wireless communication products.
Based on Audio & Video -IoT, LINKVIL helps Fanvil to achieve the full connection of wireless communication systems. LINKVIL builds a wireless communication Eco-system for multi-scenarios to help accelerate digital transformation. This new sub-brand is expected to bring Fanvil’s business to a new level by catering customers’ wireless communication needs.
VoIP Supply will carry all products under LINKVIL. More wireless communication will be launched in the near future. Fanvil has recently released one product, the LINKVIL by Fanvil Portable WiFi Phone W611W. This is the first product to be made availabe under the LINKVIL line of products.
We are so excited about this great news and are looking forward to connecting more customers to the wireless world with LINKVIL
It’s time to check out the latest from Fanvil! The Fanvil i55A & i57A are highly intuitive door stations based on Android 9.0. These devices offer, remote door opening, real-time monitoring, and much more! The i55A & i57A are perfect for communities, villas, office buildings and more similar settings. Don’t miss out!
Did you know that Algo offers Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) as a helpful resource to speed up the deployments of multiple devices? This great feature is especially important for large-scale environments, such as factories and enterprises!
Key advantages of Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
There are so many advantages of using zero-touch provisioning, including:
- Automate the setup of network devices
- Simpler and faster updates
- Reduce human errors
- Reduce cost by saving time on manual tasks
- So much more!
What’s new this August? New WiFi phones, new speakerphone, new desk phones and so much more! Here are a few new VoIP products you get you started:
Poly NEW Edge E Series IP Phones
Poly announced the new series of IP desk phones that brings new and easy communications experiences to your customers! The Poly Edge E Series offers customers a wide range of features including:
- It easily pairs with mobile phones or headsets via Bluetooth®
- It features Poly NoiseBlockAI and Poly Acoustic Fence technologies
- Installation and support are a snap with zero-touch provisioning and robust troubleshooting from Poly Lens
- Your phones stay cleaner for longer with integrated Microban® antimicrobial protection
- So much more!
Fanvil NEW Products
Have you checked out Fanvil’s newest VoIP products? From speakerphone to WiFi phone and doorphones, Fanvil has so much to offer! These products are coming soon. Let’s check them out:
- Fanvil CS30 Speakerphone: a portable and flexible device that allows you and your team to meet anytime anywhere! Easily connect the CS30 to your PC and smartphone via NFC/Bluetooth wireless pairing and USB wired connection.
- Fanvil W611W WiFi Phone: a portable, elegant WiFi phone designed for mobile communication applications. Certified to IP67 standard, W611W is highly waterproof, dustproof, and drop-safe from 1.2-meter height.
- Fanvil i55A Indoor Station: a 7-inch color touch screen with an intuitive UI. Based on Android 9.0 operating system, it can meet industry application customization needs and secondary development.
- Fanvil i57A Indoor Station: a 10.1 inch indoor station with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4G/5GWi-Fi, integrated with Micro USB and TF interface. It is mainly used in residential areas, villas, office buildings and other places for receiving calls and communicating through the door phone and opening the door remotely.
That’s not all! Visit our website to see more new VoIP products.
Spectralink is excited to announce that their direct integration between Spectralink DECT handsets and Microsoft Teams Phone is now available to order and ship!
Benefits of Spectralink DECT integration with Microsoft Teams Phone
The integration makes it easy for customers to transit easily from legacy PBX/ DECT phone systems and on-premise phone systems to a centralized cloud-based UCaaS solution.
Now users can consolidate, simplify, and reduce costs for your DECT solution by eliminating your on-prem PBXs and 3rd party gateways.
- Provide mobile workers with Microsoft Teams Phone services on DECT handsets retaining integration to messaging, alerts, and alarms platforms for worker safety and security
- Reduce costs by eliminating legacy PBX DECT system
- Provide market-leading delivery of consistent and continuous enterprise-quality voice, securely covering the entire enterprise premises
Ready to try it? Click here to see a demo video on how to set up easily and quickly.
Exciting news! Algo, a leading manufacturer of network-based IP audio and video communication products, announced that all their IP endpoints are now fully TAA Compliant!
What is TAA?
TAA stands for Trade Agreements Act. This act is intended to foster fair and open international trade.
TAA requires that products must be produced or undergo substantial transformation within the United States or a designated country that is recognized as supporting fair and open international trade.
So this means that all Algo Products meet the requirements of the TAA and are approved to be acquired by the United States Government for use, excluding Algo model numbers 1186 and 8188TBR.
Algo continuously improves their products and provides the best IP endpoints to our customers. Visit our website to learn more about Algo products!
Did you know that you can easily call back a phone number you recently called on Fanvil’s XU Series IP Phone? This feature is very convenient for busy professionals like you! Let’s find out how this works:
First of all, you need to have a call history to get this feature to work. If you don’t have any history, the phone will only say “can’t process”. Generally, you have two options to set the call back feature:
- Set the callback key through the phone interface:
- Press Menu> Basic Settings>Keyboard Settings> Function Key or Keyboard settings> soft function key
- From there, choose to set up the function keys
- Now select the call back function in the “Key” field and press OK.
- Set the callback key through the web interface:
- Log in the phone page, enter Function Key> Side Key or Function Key> Function Key page
- Select the function key, set the type as the function Key and set the subtype as the callback function.
How do you like the callback feature on your Fanvil XU Series phones? We want to know!