Grandstream recently announced the release of their upcoming WiFi VoIP phones for beta testing! They are looking for qualified testers with cordless WiFi phone and IP technology experience to beta test this latest innovation.
This new WiFi phone supports 2 SIP accounts and features a built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, panic button, and much more!
The deadline to apply is April 20th, 2018. If you are interested in gain a spot in this testing opportunity, apply here: https://betaclub.grandstream.com/
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi support
- 2 SIP accounts and 2 lines, and a 2.4” color LCD with real-time video streaming features
- HD voice & dual MIC design with wide-band voice codecs such as Opus
- Built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, panic button, and push-to-talk features
- Integrated Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices
- Runs on AndroidTM 7.0 and supports custom Android apps