About Quintum Technologies VoIP Gateways
Quintum, headquartered in Eatontown, NJ, was established in 2002 and has recently been recognized as one of the fastest growing VoIP Gateway companies.
Quintum is second in marketshare for the low density VoIP market (less than 1,000 ports). Quintum's Tenor line of VoIP access switching and gateway solutions provides survivability, so the telephony network remains live even if the IP PBX network fails.
Quintum offers solutions ranging from 2 to 48 analog VoIP ports, from 1 to 32 T1, E1, PRI spans and 2, 4 or 8 BRI/ST ports, as well as Session Border Controllers and a Remote Management Session Server for easy management of remote Tenors, even those behind NAT firewalls.
Why buy Quintum?
- Survivability to assure telephony communications remain live in branch locations, even if the IP PBX network fails.
- Unmatched protection of voice quality and availability.
- Ease of Ownership with scalability, security and remote management capabilities.
- Ease of installation because Tenors are designed to fit into virtually any network environment.
- Lower TCO because Tenors require no PBX modifications, additional equipment, and or provisioning expenses.