About VoIP Supply's Deploy Installation Services
Getting into VoIP doesn't have to be difficult and time consuming. At least not with Deploy by VoIP Supply.
Through Deploy everything from site assessments, cabling, device configuration, installation and testing can be handle by our experienced team. This makes Deploy the fastest and easiest way to turn-up VoIP at your office.
Take advantage of VoIP Supply's nationwide network of licensed and certified technicians today and leave the burden of assessing your situation, selecting the proper solution and installing it to the experts at VoIP Supply.
Test VoIP Phone Overview
Don't have the time or expertise to configure and install your own VoIP system? Let VoIP Supply do it for you!
With VoIP Supply's Deploy VoIP Installation Services you can have a certified VoIP Supply field technician configure and install your VoIP PBX and phones to your exact specifications. From 3CX to Switchvox our nationwide team of field technicians can assist you with getting your VoIP system up and running without the hassle or costs associated with doing it yourself.
Test VoIP Phone Scope of Work
The following describes the scope of work for the installation, termination, and testing of One (1) Client Provided Pre-confiqured IP Telephone
- VoIP Supply shall arrive at the designated site, make contact with the site representative and confirm arrival with Client's central point of contact.
- VoIP Supply shall locate the Client designated work area and Client provided materials (if any) required for completion of the scope of work.
- VoIP Supply shall conduct an visual inspection of Client provided materials (if any) to ensure presence and serviceability of all required items.
- VoIP Supply shall install, terminate and test one (1) Client provided IP telephone in the Client designated location.
- At the completion of this scope of work, VoIP Supply shall clean up and dispose of any debris in the immediate work area and continue to remaining activities or contact Client's central point of contact for further instructions and/or release authorization.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Test VoIP Phone
No questions asked yet